I was so excited when I received my Spa-Valous candles. I love massages and take every opportunity given to have one. With this candle, Vije (hint hint) can massage me all the time. 😉 I absolutely love the packaging of the candles, it definitely caught my attention. Spa- Valous™ Soy Cosmetic Candles are eco-friendly and non-carcinogenic as they do not contain any petroleum by-products. Different fragranced candles are produced for special occasions such as Mother’s Day. What are Massage Candles? Whereas candles were once simply a functional way to light the dark, candles are now most commonly purchased to scent homes or to add a romantic or relaxing ambiance. Massage candles are a new variety of candle serving several simultaneous functions. While they light a room, provide a delightful ambiance, and scent the immediate area with subtle fragrance, massage candles also contain cosmetic ingredients that make them an excellent body moisturizer offering anti-aging benefits and massage oil alternative. Because of their unique ingredients, a true massage candle will melt at just over body temperature. Much like a hot bath, they are comfortably warm, but not hot. A few reasons why soy candles are preferable to paraffin wax candles:
- Soy wax is non-toxic.
- Soy candles will not discolour your walls or furniture with petroleum byproducts.
- Soy wax is water-soluble (no more messy cleanups).
- Soy wax candles hold colour and scent better than paraffin.
- Soy candles burn 30% to 50% longer than paraffin.
- All natural organic soy candles.
It has soy lotions for every part of your body…
- Cuticle treatments: it’s like a paraffin dip, only better! (You don’t have to remove the “wax’)
- Dry hands: use as a hand lotion on a daily basis and see the benefits before your eyes
- Dry elbows and knees: the massage oil candles can be used melted, or solid and simply massaged into the skin.
- Heels and feet: for dry feet in the winter or dry scuffed sandal feet in the summer.
- Damaged skin: skin inflamed from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and tinea or athletes feet have benefited tremendously!
- Painful skin: Soy Candles have been used graciously on damaged skin from cuts, burns and stretch marks.
- Cosmetic uses: can be used to relieve razor burn on the neck, face and legs or use on the eyebrow area or bikini line to reduce irritation.
- After a warm shower: Lock moisture into your skin by using the massage oil candles after each shower.
- Massage: the massage oil candles can be used for a wonderfully pampering massage. In addition to the immensely pleasurable sensations created as you, your partner or a therapist applies the warm, specially formulated salve, damaged skin is rejuvenated and sore muscles and aching joints are soothed.
- As a way to add fragrance to any room: massage oil candles come in a variety of scents. Find some you love and enjoy the aromas.
When Kitana was born I used to massage her every night with oil. Im so glad I discovered Spa-Valous because this is absolutely perfect for newborns. The smell is amazing and it will make your baby smell and feel like a newborn. They have one for the entire family! Its also perfect when you pregnant. My overall experience: I have no complaints. Its perfect, I will definitely use it on a newborn or just for a pamper session. Would I buy Spa-Valous? Definitely! Would I recommend it? Yes! Contact details: Website: www.spa-valous.co.za Facebook: www.facebook.com/SpaValousMassageCandles Spa-Valous has given me the opportunity to run a competition and give away 2 baby candles! Please note this competition is opened to South Africans only. Enter here below: a Rafflecopter giveaway