I got to admit I use baby wipes for almost everything at home and I sometimes wonder why didn’t I buy them before Kitana was born. It’s become a lifesaver and I always find myself reaching for one. I have baby wipes in every corner of my house and I even have one in my car!
Huggies has always been one of my favorites especially the newborn range. It’s perfect for using on your face or your baby’s bottom. 😉
You can use baby wipes….
1. When you run out of toilet paper.
2. When you run out of tissues, use it to clean your nose.
3. To clean your shoes quickly.
5. To remove dye stains from your forehead and neck after dying your own hair while trying to do the washing and cleaning.
6. To sanitize your computer keyboard.
7. To remove dirt, grime, stains, and crayons from your walls.
8. To clean remote controls.
9. To clean bird poop off your windshield.
10. When you need to clean your diaper bin exterior.
12. To wipe over trolley handles.
13. When you want to quickly clean up the bathroom surfaces before guests arrive.
14. To clean the outside of microwave.
15. Wipe over sunburn to soothe.
16. Dislodge crusty boogers from around your kid’s nostrils.
17. To wipe your hands after a good meal at Nandos.
18. Wipe the leather couch.
20. Compress to soothe fevered brows.
21. Wipe your kitchen counter.
Now… I can’t imagine life without wet wipes! I stock up at every baby expo and sale because we end up using them for almost everything at home.