Black Friday in South Africa will be on Friday, 26 November 2021. Are you ready?
Superbalist.com is bringing you the best fashion, shoes, accessories, kids wear, sportswear, beauty, grooming, and homeware from top international and local brands – for less. With free deliveries on orders over R450 and free returns throughout South Africa, why wouldn’t you want to shop online with Superbalist.com?
I’m not sure about you but I’ve already started creating my wish list for Black Friday 2021 on Superbalist.
I’ve been shopping their Black Friday deals for the last 3 years and I must say, they don’t disappoint. I’ve saved a lot of money, especially on my makeup essentials.
Here are a few tips for you on how you can make sure that you grab the items you are after on Black Friday:
1. Setup notifications up so you receive all emails regarding sales and deals.
2. Download the Superbalist app and enable app notifications – it is so much simpler and easier to use.
3. Create your wish list now already – I’ve created a few as I’m looking at this as an opportunity to stock up on Christmas gifts.
4. Set your alarm for 11:30 pm (the night before Black Friday) so that by 12, you’re the first on-site for the best specials.
5. Teamwork is key. Get a shopping buddy or two so you can help each other secure the deals you want.
6. Make sure your details are up to date on your account, so you only have to confirm your cart and pay on the day.
7. Set a budget and stick to it. It’s really easy to go overboard when shopping during a sale, so it’s important to do your homework. I will be using a separate card for this shopping specifically so I really cannot go over budget.
8. If you have vouchers, load them ahead of time.
With over 30 000 products, 450+ brands, and more than 30 categories on Superbalist.com, you are bound to find some good deals. 😊 You can find me in the makeup and clothing section. 😉