Kitana is a huge fan of Disney. She loves the princess characters and of course Mickey and Minnie Mouse. This will be my first year taking her to an event like this and I’m so curious to see how she reacts to it.
Showtime Management and Feld Entertainment are delighted to announce Disney On Ice “Let’s Celebrate”. This spectacular ice show, which features more than 50 classic and contemporary Disney characters in a captivating compilation of favorite holidays and celebrations from around the globe, will arrive at The Dome, Johannesburg from Friday, 26 June 2015 to Sunday, 05 July 2015 and at GrandWest, Cape Town from 8th to 12th July 2015.
Audiences will experience the ultimate celebration of celebrations as they join Mickey Mouse and friends on a delightful tour of festivities jam-packed with fun surprises, spectacular skating and vibrant costumes. The production’s original storyline transports audiences to exciting events with their favorite Disney characters, including a Valentine’s Day Royal Ball with Princess Tiana; a Very Merry UnBirthday Party with Alice and the Mad Hatter; Jack Skellington’s frightfully festive Halloween party with the Disney Villains; and a Hawaiian luau with Lilo and Stitch.
New seating is being installed at The Dome, especially for Disney on Ice presents Let’s Celebrate so that Disney On Ice fans of all ages have a clear view of the ice and the Disney characters including Mickey Mouse, Alice and the Mad Hatter, Lilo and Stitch, the Disney Villains and the Disney Princesses in a captivating compilation of popular holidays and celebrations from around the globe. All the floor seats have been removed and the new configuration is made up of raked seating only to make Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate a wonderful experience for the whole family.
Friday, 26 June 6pm,
Saturday 27 June and Sunday 28 June – 10am, 2pm, 6pm
Tuesday, 30 June and Thursday, 02 July – 3pm
Wednesday, 01 July – 11am, 3pm
Friday, 03 July – 10am, 2pm and 6pm
Saturday, 04 July and Sunday, 05 July – 10am, 2pm, 6pm
Wednesday, 8 July at 3pm
Thursday, 9 July at 3pm
Friday, 10 July at 2pm and 6pm
Saturday, 11 July and Sunday 12 July 2015 at 10am, 2pm and 6 pm
From tiny tots to tweens and teens, from moms and dads to grandparents and extended family members, Disney On Ice is an enchanting experience that brings warmth these winter school holidays. Book now at Computicket by calling 0861 915 8000, visit www.computicket.com or your nearest Computicket service centre.
You can WIN a set of family tickets for the opening performance in Johannesburg at The Dome on Friday, 26 June 2015 commencing 18h00.
A set of family tickets for the opening performance at Grand Arena, GrandWest on Wednesday, 08 July, commencing at 15h00.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Share this post on social media.
2. Leave a comment below letting me know if you in Johannesburg or Cape Town.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES:
I want to WIN Disney on Ice tickets with @youbabyandi. You can WIN too, enter here: http://goo.gl/iAUlGq. #DisneyonIceSA #youbabyandi
Competition closes 22 June 2015.
Opened to South Africans only who reside in and around Cape Town or Johannesburg.
Good luck! 😉
Terms and Conditions:
- The set of family tickets (4 tickets for the prize winner – mom, dad, 2 children) for the opening performance in Johannesburg at The Dome on Friday, 26 June 2015 commencing 18h00 and One set of family tickets (4 tickets for the prizewinner – mom, dad, 2 children) for the opening performance at Grand Arena, GrandWest on Wednesday, 08 July, commencing at 15h00.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date and performance time and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
- The prize comprises of four show tickets per prizewinner. Please note that owing to safety regulations each person irrespective of age must have a ticket.
- Tickets will be available for collection from the BOX OFFICE/COMPUTICKET at the venue from one hour prior to performance time, on the date of the performance.
- No-shows will not receive replacement tickets.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.