Are you tired of trying to find the perfect cleaner for your house? Well I was! Honestly, I lost hope because in the past 3 years I tried several cleaning machines at home and they all failed me.
I’m a neat freak. And you know how neat freaks are! If I could help it, I would clean my house every day myself unfortunately in reality I cannot do that. So I try to buy the best cleaning equipment and detergents for my helper.
The reality is a mom has to think about her family before purchasing any product or service for the home. We try our best to buy the best item to suit our budgets, but sometimes we fail to realise that we actually spend a lot more in the long run. We look at a steamer, and we think that it is way too expensive, but is it really?
Before I was introduced to Kärcher, I never bothered about getting a steam cleaner. I never realized how handy it would be for a busy mom like me.
Let’s look at 5 REASONS YOU NEED TO CONSIDER A STEAM CLEANER:
- Steam cleaners are a cost-effective way of cleaning saving you loads of money long-term.
- The absence of potentially harmful and expensive chemicals make it extremely easy and safe to use around kids.
- Steam kills well-known bacteria such as e-coli, listeria, and salmonella.
- Steam cleaners are more versatile than vacuum cleaners. You can practically use them anywhere.
- Steam leaves no toxic residues on surfaces and won’t stain clothing.
I gave you 5 reasons why you should consider getting a steamer, but before I introduce you to a brand that’s guaranteed to make a difference, I would like to do a real cost comparison.
Think about the number of detergents and antibacterial agents, and the cost thereof. Leave alone the cost to the environment and the price that is paid with the side effects that could be caused to your family’s health. That being said, I would now like to introduce you to a brand that’s making waves locally and internationally. I first learnt about Kärcher while I was watching one of my favorite YouTube Family: The SACCONEJOLYs. I was blown away by their review and considered searching for the product locally.
Then a couple of weeks ago, the brand contacted me! I was blown away. I knew I didn’t need to think much about this since I was looking into the product anyway. I received my own steamer to experiment at home.
WHAT IS THE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE KÄRCHER STEAM CLEANER?
99% percentage of germs is eliminated with the Kärcher steam cleaner.
- 4 rotating rollers
Easy to manoeuvre, very stable.
- Steam and vacuum cleaning
Cleaned surface is dry immediately, increased comfort, one device – two applications.
- Steam power
No need for cleaning agents, hygienic cleaning results.
- Steam quantity and suction strength regulation
Can be used for a range of applications, increased comfort, easy to access.
- Stainless steel boiler
Long operating life, impact resistant, lower energy consumption.
- Parking position
Easy to use, pipe and hose do not become entangled, suitable for short working breaks.
- Permanent filling
No interruptions to your work, highly independent when in use, unlimited operating time, no heating-up time.
- Safety lock
Safe to handle, child lock.
- Water filters and washable HEPA filters
MY FIRST IMPRESSION:
The box arrived and I was surprised at how small it was. It made me think twice about the product and I kept wondering can a little machine like this have so much power to clean my house? I opened it up and found the pieces I needed to puzzle together. I hate reading instructions however I think it is important to read this one before you attempt switching it on.
- I love that I can use the cleaner in almost every room in my house.
- It is effective and actually cleans my tiles so well.
- Easy to move around the house (because of its size) and store.
- I love that the hot steam dislodges dirt and neutralizes unpleasant odours in the carpet.
- It can be used daily to clean my stove tops after cooking – The best part is, it’s now so easy to remove grease.
- Cleaning the bathroom is easy peasy and I can actually use it for my shower doors too! I love that it cleans between the tiles.
You can WIN a Kärcher Steam Cleaner with Kärcher South Africa.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Share this post on social media. You’re welcome to share more than once with friends and family.
2. Leave a comment below answering the Question: As a parent, does chemical free cleaning appeal to you?
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES:
♥ Tweet about the competition: I want to WIN with #KärcherSA
and @youbabyandi. You can WIN too ->http://goo.gl/qqB8Fr ♯cleaningwithkids ♯Karchered ♯chemicalfreecleaning
♥ Subscribe to my newsletter on the top right hand side.
Competition closes 30 April 2015. Opened to South Africans Only.