This is my first hotel review – how exciting?! I am honored to have had the opportunity to work with the amazing team from Loews Atlanta hotel.
I definitely plan on doing more hotel reviews on my blog because travel is a big part of my life now. Work is taking me to different countries and cities. And I want you to be a part of this journey.
During our recent trip to the USA, we visited 4 cities in 3 weeks! It was exciting, tiring and overwhelming but I want to do it all over again!
Atlanta was the 3rd city we visited before we headed to our last destination in the USA – Disney world in Orlando. We arrived in Atlanta 21 May and stayed until 23 May.
Atlanta is such a beautiful city with so much to see! The biggest attractions in the city include the Georgia aquarium, World of Coca-Cola and CNN Center.
Loews Atlanta is situated right in the heart of Midtown, near Piedmont Park.
The hotel, the customer experience, and the room exceeded my expectations.
Loews Atlanta Hotel offers a stylish new atmosphere where contemporary Southern style meets classic luxury. Unwind with soothing spa sessions, delectable dishes, and outstanding service.
Wow, this is beautiful!
The Decor is stunning!
We received such a warm welcome from staff members. Everyone is so friendly and chatty!
They make you feel so comfortable.
When we arrived in the room after an easy check-in, there was a lovely personalized note waiting for me on the desk. Moments later, we received a yummy box of treats and a cheese platter in our room.
Our Room experience:
We got a room with 2 double beds + crib, bathtub, shower and the big bonus was the amazing view!
Vije, Kitana and I on a double bed never works out because Kitana ends up kicking her father and I off the bed (such a wild sleeper) so I was excited to have my own space for 2 nights! I love how spacious the rooms are.
Our room included:
- Free Premium Wi-Fi (available in all guest rooms).
- Flat-screen TV in the bathroom.
- Adjustable desk and ergonomic chairs.
- Connectivity panel for charging our devices.
- Complimentary still and sparkling water by our bedside and the bathroom.
- Toiletries including a toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving blade and a shaving foam.
Services & Amenities at the hotel you need to know about:
- Complimentary shoeshine.
- Concierge service.
- Complimentary Car Service.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10.
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age appropriate DVDs and more.
- Tweens and Teens receive music download cards and access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs.
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more.
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more.
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles.
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services.
- Busines Center
- Fitness Center
- Market eleven (sells Starbucks coffee)
- Saltwood restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Saltwood Charcuterie & Bar.
- exhale Spa
The highlight of my stay?
I was impressed that the staff had left a small box of toys for my daughter to play with. It made her smile and feel a bit more at home.
Not many hotels that I know offer this personalized service which makes Loews hotel group stand out for me.
Saltwood the restaurant at the hotel offers delicious food (however I wish they had a bigger menu for dinner) and even has an exciting menu for the kids which includes healthy options, plus fun books with crayons to entertain them while they wait for the food.
Customer service is extremely important for me and Loews Atlanta understands that perfectly.
What can improve?
Internet connection was terrible and the dessert menu at Saltwood restaurant can be improved.
Loews Atlanta has some great offers running at the moment including a Family VIP Aquarium Package which will give you all-access to the Georgia Aquarium. For more information, visit www.loewshotels.com/atlanta-hotel/specials.
Estimate $239.00 for a King bed in a Superior Room. Pricing may change.
Would I recommend it to a friend?
I really wish I spent more time in Atlanta!
Mom and Brands rating:
Loews Atlanta is all about family and that is what makes them so special!
For more information on the hotel and reservations, visit www.loewshotels.com.