- Winner of the Kids Emporium Mommy Bloggers Competition 2014.
- Runner-up for Bloggers Lounge Worldwide Blogger of the year 2014.
- Best Lifestyle Blog 2014 and 2nd Runner-up for Best Parenting Blog at the South African Blog Awards.
- Featured in Sowetan Newspaper: Top 100 Entrepreneurs to watch out for 2015.
- Winner of Mission Samsung 2015 for Samsung South Africa.
- Runner-up for Best Parenting Blog 2015 at the South African Blog Awards.
- Winner for Top Advice and Parenting Blog in Africa – African Blogger awards 2016.
- Top 10 for startups in GIST boot camp Africa 2016.
- Winner of Seedstars Durban 2016.
- Winner of Best Parenting Blog 2016 at the South African Blog Awards.
- Startup finalist for SA Innovation Summit in Cape Town 2017.
- Top 70 Baby Care Blog Worldwide by blog.feedspot.com.
- Top 100 Best Lifestyle Blog by blog.feedspot.com
- Best Parenting Blog 2017 at the South African Blog Awards.
- Runner-up for Best Lifestyle blog 2017 at the South Africa Blog Awards.
- Only South African entrepreneur chosen for Africa Diaspora Demo in Washington, DC
- Only South African entrepreneur chosen for Collective Global Accelerator in London for a month – 2018.
- 1 out of 20 startups chosen by Standard Bank for ITU Conference.
- Speaker at the Working Mothers Expo.
- Speaker at the Power of Mom conference.
- Speaker at End Girl Hate event.
- SoGal chapter lead for Johannesburg.
- I Am Remarkable facilitator (Google).
- Forbes Africa 30 under 30 2019 – Business Category
- Best Newcomer startup MomSays- Southern Africa Startup Awards
All 4 Women:
Entrepreneur South Africa
Tech in Africa:
African daily mail:
Nyasa show biz:
SME South Africa:
All 4 Women:
Tums 2 tots:
Sowetan Top 100 Entrepreneurs to watch:
Just Ella Bella interview:
News 24 feature:
The non-adventures of a stay at home mom:
Working Mothers expo – Speaker:
BrightRock TV interview:
The Collective Global Accelerator 2018 interview:
Some Magazines/Newspaper articles:
- Your family Magazine
- Get it Magazine
- Post newspaper
- Forbes Africa
- Living and Loving
- Mamas and Papas
- Essays Magazine