As many of you may know I was chosen as an Ambassador for Ralo Cosmetics, meaning for 3 months I will receive 3 products to review and share my thoughts on it. The first product was the BB cream which didn’t exactly work out for me. I have dry and sensitive skin and the cream was just not blending on my skin like it suppose too. I emailed Ralo and told them about my situation and they replied back challenging me to find one that works for me.
Ralo has a range of foundations to try and accommodate everyone:
1. Colour Perfect Foundation – light finish for normal skin.This foundation will give you a medium even coverage.
2. Long Lasting Foundation – Vitamin E enriched to pamper your skin this foundation feeds as it covers for a long lasting coverage.
3. Cream Foundation – full coverage and flawless, professional finish.
I decided to try the long lasting foundation.
If you one of those that has sensitive or dry skin, you know its difficult to find the right brand to work for you. I’m very selective when it comes to makeup because I have encountered bad experiences before. It all depends on your skin, not everyone likes red lipstick right?!
I decided to buy the compact powder that will compliment the foundation. Together they work perfectly, it did stay on my face the entire day.
What I love about the foundation:
1. Easy to carry in my handbag and use wherever I want to. Being a mom, its important to find products that can be quick to put on or even carry in your handbag. Many days I find myself putting makeup in the car because I left home in a rush.
2 Great texture and blends well on my skin.
3. Gives me the natural feel. With the long lasting foundation, I feel as if I don’t have anything on. I had to double-check my face to see if I did put any because my skin felt so comfortable in it.
Ralo surprised me with this, to be honest I was quiet disappointed after the BB cream didn’t work for me and assumed this would be the same. I must say it did change my opinion on products and brands, you can’t judge a brand by just trying out 1 product.
Would I recommend this product? Yes however I suggest you ask for help at the store to get the right tone.