Welcome Spring, it’s good to have you back…! Although it isn’t fully spring yet, I’m already so excited! Its time to pack those thick blankets and heavy jackets away.. well not just yet but soon! Every season, I buy some new items as I donate quite often to charity. I decided to blog about my favorites and what I’m drooling for at the moment. Many of the items are on my wish list and I will have to start saving before I could purchase them.. but a girl can dream hey?! I have no idea about fashion, I wear what I’m comfortable in and what I think suits me however I love colours.
Spring Favorites for mom:
1. Forever new – Jojo Stripe High Waist Short
I love trying funky colours on my nails and these Toy nail polish stood out for me. Spring gives me an excuse to be bold. 😉
2. Toy Nail Polish – AZUL NEON and ROSADO NEON R99
When I want to relax, the bathtub becomes my best friend. Lush can get seriously addictive from what I heard. I really want to try this out.
3. Lush – Sex bomb R42.50
I’m slowly getting a makeup collection, there’s one item I cannot leave the house with and that’s lipstick or lip gloss. It makes such a big difference for me if I’m in a rush. From untidy to okay. 😛
4. Rimmel Heart Break Lasting Finish Lipstick Dark Pink – On sale for R59
Necklaces can be the standout item for an outfit. I love big chunky chains.
5. Colette hayman oval and teardrop necklace $14.95 (R159,57)
Not sure if I will ever have the budget to buy this dress but its on my wishlist. Simple yet elegant.
6. Ted Baker – TARREN Wispy meadow print dress £169 (R2996,31)
7. Forever new – Lissie Cropped Short Sleeve Shirt
I need a makeup bag desperately and this is on my wish list. Ted Baker makeup bags are gorgeous, this is perfect for spring.
8. Ted Baker – LOPIT Large floral wash bag £25 (R443,26)
I’ve been searching for a white sandal. Madison has a beautiful summer range, I’m definitely getting this.
9. Madison Shoes – Abrial White R239
What’s Spring/Summer without a sunglasses?
10. Sunglasse Hut – Burberry R 2,390.00
Read about Size proof shopping which is great if you on a budget: https://www.youbabyandi.com/size-proof-shopping/
My Inspired look:
Spring Favorites for baby:
1. Korango – Pink Paris Cardigan R 339.95
Spring comes with rain and rain normally brings a chill, this is perfect for those days and to carry in the nappy bag.
2. Earth Child – Cotton Bucket Hat R139
Earth Child was a brand I never used to bother about but I have to be honest, the quality is top-notch! I received gifts from this brand when Kitana was born, its one of the few that still looks brand new.
Every Kid needs a hat for Spring/Summer.
3. Melissa Shoes, Estimate around R600.
A pretty sandal to last long-term, kiddies shoes is important for me. I always try to find ones that Kitana would be comfortable in.
4. Earth Child – Cotton Raglan Dress R279
5. Woolworths – Belted Denim Shorts
FROM: R 150.00
6. Mr Price – Floral Dress R69.99
Perfect dress for spring.
7. Woolworths – Floral Print Dress R 349.00
My favorite item on Kitana’s list, it’s too gorgeous!
8. Woolworths – Daisy Closed Toe Sandals R 99.95
9. Earth Child – Denim Pinny on sale R269
10. Naartjie Kids – Dress In “Meadow” Print R 229.95
Brands I also love shopping at for Kids:
1. Cotton on
They websites needs updating.
Photo credit: Brands and their official websites.
Please note the exchange rate is an estimate amount.
Prices listed here were available on the brand’s website. Prices may change.