Last night I breastfed my son to sleep after a week of been away from him. It was so special. I needed to be close to him again to remind myself that being a working mom is okay and that I need to stop beating myself up about this. So I held him close and sang a lullaby while he closed his eyes and drifted off to la la land. This moment took me back to the first day I brought him home.
His tiny feet and fingers. I can’t believe that he is almost 7-months-old! He’s grown so tall that he can’t even sleep in his Cozy Rocker Napper anymore.
Tiny Love has always been one of my favourite brands. I was first introduced to them at the Mama Magic Baby Expo and ever since then I’ve been purchasing their products. A couple of months before Kiaan was born I contacted the brand and asked if they would be keen on working together; A few weeks later I received a big box of their products which I’ve used ever since Kiaan arrived.
I love how dedicated the brand is to helping moms. They even go the extra mile to understand you and what you want in a product.
Their website is loaded with valuable information that can help you choose an age appropriate toy for your baby.
During the first 3 months, it is important that your baby has quiet time for development.
Tip: Let your baby enjoy the gentle rocking movement of the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper while gazing at the musical electronic toy.
By the time your little one reaches the end of the 3-month milestone, they ready to explore.
Tip: Move the Rocker Napper’s hanging electronic toy to the appropriate distance from baby’s palm, so that when baby raises his/her hand, baby can hit the toy or, later, grasp it with ease.
Did you know?
About a fifth of all babies suffer from colic. The 3-in-1 Rocker Napper’s vibrating movements could help babies’ immature digestive system and ease their discomfort.
At 9-months-old your little one has become a little independent – baby would now be able to climb in and out of the Rocker’s seat and enjoy this newly found independence.
Tiny Love created a product that can be used with every milestone until 12-months-old.
- Easily converts from seat to comfy napper.
- Soothing movements rock your baby in all 3 reclining positions.
- Adjustable canopy helps create a serene, cozy environment.
- Flat pad (180°) with raised borders offers plenty of comfort.
- Cute musical toy amuses babies while in napper, stimulating their senses and encouraging them to practice their grasping skills.
- Product grows with baby – it is suitable for babies up to 40lb/18kg.
What I love:
- Baby can sleep in it during the day and night (newborn).
- Perfect for small apartments.
- Removable cushions which make washing less frustrating.
- The design of the product – it is gender neutral that will look great with any room.
- The mobile – it can be removed and attached when you want.
- Long-term product – you can even use it when feeding baby a snack.
- The curved base – can be used as a rocking chair or bassinet.
- The Fold-out legs – keeps the base stationary when baby is sleeping.
- Soothing vibration in the base – to calm baby.
What I dislike:
- The assembling of the product – make sure you grab a cup of tea before you start. I followed the video on YouTube which was much more helpful than the instruction booklet.
- The canopy – it is a great feature when baby is sleeping and you want him/her to have a bit of privacy and coziness but mine just wouldn’t stay in and it ended up tearing a bit of the material. I eventually gave up and used the product without it.
- Not enough songs on the mobile. The pitch of the songs is really high, so it’s not something that can be listened to while baby is sleeping.
- The rocker does not collapse, it is light enough to carry from one room to the next but it doesn’t transport easily.
- The loud noise the mobile makes when you turning the arm out – hard to do this when baby is sleeping.
R 1,999 on www.takealot.com. The product is also available at Baby City and www.babygroup.co.za. (Prices could change)
Mom and Brands Rating:
I really hope the brand includes a feature that would make it easier to assemble and disassemble for storage – this would really help if you want to travel with the product.
For more information on the product visit the website www.tinylove.com.
One lucky reader is going to win their own Cozy Rocker Napper from Tiny Love South Africa!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Leave a comment below – Name your favorite feature?
2. Share this post on social media.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES:
1. Sign up to my newsletter on the right-hand side.
2. Follow Tiny Love South Africa on Facebook – facebook.com/TinyLoveSA
Note: If you participated in the #MomandBrands chat on Facebook, you automatically entered into the competition however you can still enter here to earn an extra entry. Please hashtag #MomandBrands when commenting so I know. 😉
- Entrants must be South African residents.
- The competition closes on Saturday, 23 April 2016.
- The prize is not transferable to another person and no part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
I love that its a seat and a rocker so baby can be stimulated in it AND use it to take a nap. Loving the multifunction aspect. – Sjaneen Pretorius
I love that you can use it for upto 12 months. It’s a lot of money…so I feel a product that you can get a year’s use out of…is value for money.
My sister lives in a small place so I’d love to win this for her as I feel it will be so multi purpose. ..sleep, stimulation , feeding. #MomAndBrands
Love that it grows with baby and that baby can sleep in it day and night.
Love that it grows with baby and that baby can sleep in it day and night. #MOMANDBRANDS
Love the idea of the soothing vibration in the base
I love a product that is long term, n as u said baby can have a snack in it, play with toys etc. love the sleek design
I like that it is a neutral colour so I can use it whether I have a girl or a boy
I love that the baby can sleep in it during the day and night (newborn) and that it converts from being a seat to comfy napper
I love that a baby can sit in it (my baby have colic and don’t love laying flat) so I let him sleep in it sitting and I can stil rock him to sleep. we are borrowing a friends one but the attachment is missing and vibrate part don’t work. Wish we can own our very own one
I absolutely love the tiny love cozy rocker napper, especially that the flat pad with raised borders offers plenty of comfort. My sister has this and she told me it’s one of my must have items! Hope I win it
I absolutely love the tiny love cozy rocker napper, especially that the flat pad with raised borders offers plenty of comfort.
My sister has this and she told me it’s one of my must have items! Hope I win it
I love that it easily converts from seat to comfy napper.
Fingers supper crossed, due in July and this will be super amazing!!!
All steps done 🙂 😉 🙂
My wife has been saying she wants this product for our first born due any time, and after seeing this post I agree with her. My favourite has to be that the baby can sleep in it during the day and night and it grows with the baby
I love that the gentle rocking will help baby to fall asleep and give me some quality time to spend with my 4 year old boy #MOMANDBRANDS
I love everything about tge Rock Napper
I love that it has soothing movements to rock your baby in all 3 reclining positions.
I am so amazed at how the times have changed over the years as a grand and great grand mother i have seen so many different innovations. When i saw this post that my daughter was raving about i had to come and see for myself and i am blown away 🙂 My daughters a single parent and this would be ideal for her, shes a working mum and this would allow her to do so many things at the same time. love ALL the amazing functions that allow baby to be stimulated,relaxed and comfy all at the same time 🙂 My favorite feature Cute musical toy amuses babies while in napper, stimulating their senses and encouraging them to practice their grasping skills. Love..Love.. this im tweeting heart out to #Win this for my daughter @annoitedj 🙂 🙂 🙂
I love that it can be taken anywhere to ensure baby can sleep and be comfortable in which ever surroundings. This is very good to have. the fact that baby can grow with it as well as the different positions it can be put in. There isn’t just one favorite feature about the Rocker Napper. I love the whole product… ( With the added bonus of the canopy especially with winds:-) ) This will help a lot as my first born is still in his cot…
Soothing movements rock your baby in all 3 reclining positions. Perfect for settling things down .
#MomandBrands I am so amazed at how the times have changed over the years as a grand and great grand mother i have seen so many different innovations. When i saw this post that my daughter was raving about i had to come and see for myself and i am blown away My daughters a single parent and this would be ideal for her, shes a working mum and this would allow her to do so many things at the same time. love ALL the amazing functions that allow baby to be stimulated,relaxed and comfy all at the same time My favorite feature Cute musical toy amuses babies while in napper, stimulating their senses and encouraging them to practice their grasping skills. Love..Love.. this im tweeting heart out to #Win this for my daughter @annoitedj 😉 🙂 🙂