Vaseline BLUESEAL is the original wonder jelly that has restored and protected South African families’ skin for over 140 years. I grew up using this product and now my kids use it, especially when they get a cut or a scrape. Honestly, it is a must-have product for me. It’s the only petroleum jelly with the triple purification formula that locks in moisture to keep skin restored, soft and smooth.
You can use Vaseline BLUESEAL to protect your baby’s sensitive skin, rejuvenate your hands and nails or soften hard heels especially now in winter.
1. Use as a body moisturiser to lock in moisture and keep your skin restored, soft and smooth.
Tip: Try using Vaseline BLUESEAL Aloe Fresh if you prefer a light, fast-absorbing jelly that will keep your skin feeling fresh and hydrated all day long.
2. Apply over scabs, scrapes and minor cuts to protect from the elements.
Tip: Try using Vaseline BLUESEAL Germsafe to soothe and provide 99.9% germ protection.
Tip: Their handy 10ml jar is the perfect size to keep in your handbag or pocket.
5. Reduce puffiness, dark rings or bags from tired eyes by dabbing around the eye area.
6. Massage into feet to soften and restore dry, cracked heels.
7. Prevent roughness on knees and ankles by massaging into the problem areas, morning and night.
Tip: Vaseline BLUESEAL Cocoa Glow will restore dull, dry skin to give your skin an all over glow.
8. Exfoliate rough or dead skin by mixing with salt or sugar to create a scrub and rub all over before your shower or bath.
Tip: Moisturise after with Vaseline BLUESEAL Vitamin E. This gentle yet rich conditioning jelly, contains vitamin E to improve softness and elasticity.
9. Rub into hard, dry cuticles to soften and moisturise.
10. Rub into your heels and feet before wearing new shoes to protect from blisters.
11. Dab onto eyelashes to make them look silky and long instead of using mascara.
12. Use with a cotton swab to gently and effectively remove make-up on your face and eyes.
Tip: Vaseline BLUESEAL Vitamin E is perfect for use on your face. It’s a gentle yet rich, conditioning jelly, containing vitamin E to keep skin soft without blocking pores.13. Use a dab to slick back stray hairs and create a sleek ponytail.
14. Rub into skin before applying perfume to make the smell last longer.
Tip: Vaseline BLUESEAL Cocoa Glow will add an all-over glow your skin.
15. Relieve razor burn by applying some cold Vaseline BLUSEAL (leave it in the freezer for 5 minutes) to your legs directly after shaving. Not only will it soothe but will also moisturize for a healthy glow.
Tip: In case of any unseen nicks, use Vaseline BLUESEAL Germsafe to lock in moisture and offer 99.9% germ protection.
16. Prevent and soothe heat or chafing rashes during sports by rubbing into skin in sensitive areas like thighs.
17. Rub into skin after shaving to soothe itchy or sensitive skin.
Tip: Try Vaseline BLUESEAL Cooling for men, created especially for men’s skin. The cooling effect will leave skin feeling instantly relieved and restored.18. Rehydrate and restore skin after outdoor sports and activities.
Tip: Vaseline BLUESEAL Fresh for Men Leaves dry, cracked skin feeling instantly fresh and hydrated, soft and smooth.
19. Use a fingertip covered in Vaseline BLUESEAL to smooth and shape eyebrows.
20. Apply to affected areas to protect skin from windburn or chapping when outdoors.
* Source: Nielsen SA, Hand & Body incl. PJ & Face Segment, 12MM Dec 2015.
For more information, visit the website – www.vaseline.co.za