Win a Christmas hamper with SASKO!
It’s Day 7 of the #YBIChristmasGiveaways. Today we are celebrating with SASKO!
Have you entered any of the previous giveaways? If you didn’t, don’t stress. We still have lots coming up! 😉 Make sure you follow my Facebook page for regular updates.
Today, I got a yummy recipe to share that will only take you 90-seconds to create!
A 90-second cake in a mug – yes you heard right – in just 90 seconds you’ll have a molten chocolate mug of deliciousness!
How to make a 90-second Microwave Molten Chocolate Cake
(makes 1 mug, but from each packet of Sasko Quick Treats Chocolate Muffin Mix, you’ll be able to make 4 mugs)
- 160ml Sasko Quick Treats Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 60ml Milk
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 20g Chocolate of your choice (dark chocolate with any flavourings work well as well as white and milk chocolates)
Cream/whipped cream/ice cream if desired
- Mix the milk and oil together and pour into a heat-proof, 400ml capacity mug, add the 160ml of Chocolate Muffin Mix and stir until combined and lump-free.
- Push the chocolate into the centre of the mixture and microwave for approximately 90 seconds (depending on the power of your microwave.)* These take 90 seconds in an 850W microwave oven. (If it is slightly undercooked don’t worry as there is no egg in this recipe and the cake will be even more molten.)
- Allow to cool for approximately 4 minutes before serving.
Cooking times in microwaves can vary as microwaves vary in wattage. Your wattage is usually located at the back of the microwave or on a label on the inside of the door. If your microwave’s wattage is lower, you’re likely to need to cook your cake for longer and if it is higher your cake might cook slightly faster.
WIN A HAMPER FROM SASKO!