Winter is here and we all looking for warm yet stylish clothing but not everyone has thousands of rand’s to spend on clothing only. Ever year I clean out my cupboard and get rid of clothing that doesn’t fit me anymore, ever since I’ve become a mom I’ve done that quiet often… Your body keeps changing especially with breastfeeding, so I needed to stock up for winter and the perfect place for me to shop was Mr Price. I love that they cater for everyone. Their clothes are stylish yet affordable. Now that I’m comfortable with their sizes, I decided to shop online. Yes they have an online store and recently launched their own app, how much easier can it get?! They definitely keeping up with the trends… I put together some items from the online store that I absolutely love and will be buying for Kitana and I. I’m sure many of you might find it boring…hehe but that’s my style 😉 .. You can create your own looks on their app and even share it with your buddies. The App is totally free and available on apple and google play. You can even buy or find the nearest store to you.
1. Onesies have become a trend and I’m loving them too. Price is R179.99
2. Every woman needs a good winter boot and I think this is perfect for moms in the corporate world. Price: R179.99
3. I love wearing skirts with stockings during winter, its stylish and you’re still warm. Price: R99.99
1. Every child needs a black boot, I’ve been looking for the right one and I think I finally found it. Price: R79.99
2. Onesies are perfect for winter especially with kids. Kitana hates lots of layers so I prefer this. Price: R99.99
3. Kitana is obsessed with Doc Mcstuffins now so I want to get this cute top. Price: R49.99
You can win double the value of your basket back from now through to 13 July if you shop on the Mr Price online store! Shop now at www.mrp.com.
Read about MRP.com summer range: Anything goes with Tees