I have wanted to do this post for ages but never felt like the time was right. Maybe because it is the first time I am running such a big competition on the blog and I am a bit nervous! Thank you Tahera and the Nuna South Africa team for being so patient and understanding.
NUNA has always been one of my favorite baby brands purely because the brand sells quality products at a reasonable price and has amazing customer service!
Nuna debuted their first design in Holland 2007.
The brand was designed by parents for parents who love smart designs to make life easier— so you can enjoy this special time, and not have to sacrifice your sense of style during it. The brand created gear with comfort that grows with your kids and have built them to last so that when little brother or sister come along, they’ll get the chance to be able to enjoy it too. Source: NUNA
I was first introduced to the brand and their product range at the Mama Magic Baby Expo in Johannesburg, ever since then I have used my stroller that we purchased at the show.
The reason why I purchased the Nuna Pepp:
Vije and I were planning our trip to Sri Lanka and we needed an easy to use stroller for Kitana. When we watched the demo for the Nuna Pepp, we knew immediately this is what we were looking for and without walking around and checking out other brands we purchased it!
I think what sold the NUNA stroller was convenience.
Unfortunately, the Nuna Pepp isn’t available to purchase anymore, but the new version, the Nuna Pepp Luxx is. I don’t see a huge difference between the two strollers but there were a few adjustments made to make it a more comfortable ride.
Some added features:
- Dream drape.
- Two-position, adjustable calf support.
Nuna Pepp/Pepp Luxx features:
Please note the Nuna Pepp Luxx is the newer version and the prize for this competition is the Nuna Pepp. Few features set them apart.
- Can be used from birth to 18 kg. I recommend using the stroller with the Nuna Pipa car seat for the first couple months.
- The stroller is lightweight and compact – flat fold so it is easy to carry around.
- Opens easily with just one hand and stands on its own when folded.
- Removable, extendable canopy with flip out eyeshade.
- Three-position full recline and comfortable seating. Kitana slept in it many times and never complained. The flat sleeper seat allows for plenty of space to sleep or stretch.
- Three or five point anti-loop harness, featuring quick click release button.
- Progressive suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride.
- Height-adjusting handle for drivers small and tall.
- Peek-a-boo window so you can see what baby is up to.
- Removable storage basket.
- Footrest for tiny riders and toddlers.
- Front, swivel lock wheels.
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system.
The PEPP Luxx is the brand new spin on Nuna’s sharp little buggy, designed to make life with little ones exclusively elite. Practicality of use, comfort for baby and the ability to ride in style all wrapped up in one fabulous (flatter!) total package.
What I love about the Nuna Stroller:
- Easy & compact fold.
- The “zipper” system that helps adjust positions from sitting to sleeping.
- The material can be taken out to wash on a regular basis.
- Adjustable handle.
- Easy one-touch rear wheel braking system.
Nuna products are made in an eco-friendly and ISO-certified factory which consists of quality materials. The brand tries to eliminate the use of toxic chemicals as much as possible.
3 years later, we are still using our Nuna Pepp. The stroller still looks brand new and works perfectly fine. Kitana used it until Kiaan was born and now I use our Nuna Pepp with the Nuna PIPA car seat which I loooove! Both stay in my husband’s car and works great for short trips and even long distance travelling when you have lots of luggage and limited space.
If you looking for a first class cruising stroller for your little one, then Nuna is for you.
“Here’s to living the luxurious (little) life.” Nuna
HOW TO ENTER:
- Share this post on social media.
- Leave a comment – How old is your baby? Which feature from the NUNA PEPP do you like?
- Like Nuna South Africa on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nunasouthafrica
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES:
1. Tweet about the competition:
I want to WIN with @youbabyandi and #NUNASA. You can WIN too, enter here: http://goo.gl/JwMNkk. #youbabyandi
2. Follow me on Twitter – www.twitter.com/youbabyandi
You can share on social media more than once. If you took part in the #momandbrands chat, you automatically earn extra entries.
Competition closes 04 February 2016.
Open to South Africans only.